Get An Instant Quote
* Required Field
We never sell or share your information.
Businesses generate a substantial amount of documents regularly, most of which contain sensitive matters. To remain organized, compliant and protected from liabilities, it is essential to have a document management system in place that includes document shredding.
Organizations that are all too familiar with records overflowing on desks or file boxes taking up precious storage space should strongly consider scheduled document shredding for further peace of mind and convenience.
Regular document shredding services ensure that no longer needed files are properly destroyed so that your company doesn’t run into security risks. Knowing exactly when your documents will be collected and shredded means you don’t have to spend time worrying about document security and managing all those files. Leave the shredding to Assured Document Destruction, Tucson.
How Does Scheduled Shredding Work?
When you sign up for a regularly scheduled shredding service, we provide you with free, lockable security containers to place throughout your workplace in high-traffic, central areas.
Place your documents into the bin (staples, paperclips, binders, etc., don’t have to be removed), and a Shred Specialist from our team will arrive promptly on a schedule of your choosing to empty and shred the contents. Customers can choose from weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly services based on specific needs and budgetary requirements. The destruction occurs in a matter of minutes with minimal interruption in your work-day.
Customers are welcome and even encouraged to witness their documents being shredded firsthand for extra reassurance. See how our powerful mobile shred trucks work to render documents irrecoverable!
Following the shredding process, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Destruction detailing how and what was destroyed.
Reach out to discuss with us your shredding needs, and we’ll arrange to have a scheduled service set for you. The process is quick, easy, and truly hassle-free.
When Might You Use a Scheduled Shredding Service?
Scheduled shredding may be used in a variety of circumstances. If you regularly produce documents and need a secure method of disposal, scheduled shredding is the most ideal and cost-effective method for staying on top of this. Many companies will incorporate a shredding routine to encourage staff to practice smart document management and disposal habits so documents don’t wind up mistakenly lost or stolen.
If clutter is a growing concern in your office, this is the fastest way to minimize it and regain precious office space. Not to mention, the process is carried out in a secure and environmentally friendly way. If you’re discovering files in your recycling or garbage bin, this is a sure sign that you need to take some steps to gain control over your sensitive records’ security.
By implementing free, lockable shred bins throughout your office, employees will be reminded to dispose of their files safely. Achieving better document management and organization will help you maintain compliance with the critical privacy legislation in relation to shredding.
Benefits of Scheduled Shredding
Increased security over your documents is one of the many benefits of regular, scheduled shredding.
In addition, when customers choose a regular shredding service provided by Assured Document Destruction, Tucson, they will also benefit from the following:
- Lockable bins to dispose of and collect sensitive files prior to shredding
- Pick-ups that fit your schedule and needs
- On-site shredding via our specialized, mobile shred trucks or drop-off shredding at our facility
- A Certificate of Destruction following the destruction
Assured Document Destruction, Tucson: Why Choose Us?
- Cross-cut shredding performed on-site at your location.
- Our shredding services protect your reputation and prevent identity theft and fraud.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- In accordance with environmental policies and privacy laws, all materials are recycled or shredded.
- Our Shredding Specialists are background-checked, uniformed, and cleared to handle your documents.
- We also offer secure off-site shredding services at our shredding facility.
- After each shredding service, customers will receive a Certificate of Destruction.
- We at Assured Document Destruction are NAID AAA Certified, which means our security procedures and standards are in line with NAID’s strict guidelines. Partnering with a Certified shredding provider will ensure the highest level of security and privacy for your organization.
Complete Shredding Services
Full Service Shredding
Assured Document Destruction specializes in secure shredding services. Whether it’s on an on-going, regular basis for your office or a one-time bulk clean-out of storage documents.
All materials are shred at your location into small particles by one of our on-site security specialists, then returned to our secure facility.
Assured Document Destruction has specialized expertise in hard drive destruction, computer disposal and electronic media destruction. We are certified for on-site mobile…