One Time Shredding
Get An Instant Quote
* Required Field
We never sell or share your information.
One Time Shredding
One Time Shredding
Commercial and Residential customers requiring a one-time purge of their documents will significantly benefit from this convenient and quick shredding service. It’s easy to unknowingly accumulate a significant number of documents over time, especially if you aren’t using a regularly scheduled shredding service currently.
If you have old files that are no longer relevant to your business or are taking up storage in your home, Assured Document Destruction, Tucson, will handle the secure destruction of these documents, protecting your confidentiality throughout the entire process.
How Does One Time Shredding Work?
If you want to get rid of documents annually, are moving to a new office, or have noticed excess paperwork in your workspace, our one-time purge service makes it easy.
To get started, gather your documents before your shredding appointment. It is unnecessary to remove the paper clips, staples, and rubber bands since our shredding trucks will shred these items and recycle them with the paper scraps.
Upon scheduling an appointment with us, we will deliver our fully equipped self-contained mobile unit to your property to destroy all your documents there, so no records remain in a readable state! You can have peace of mind in knowing that our shredding services keep your sensitive information secure throughout the entire process, protecting your safety.
We’ll provide you with a Certificate of Destruction following the completion of your shredding, detailing how and what was destroyed.
No long-term commitments or hidden costs with this service; just reach out when you feel the need for a purge! It’s that simple.
When Might You Use a Purge Shredding Service?
Generally, a one-time purge involves a large volume of documents and takes place once a year or very rarely. You might need to purge your documents if you have an entire room full of documents. Holding on to these documents too long is a security risk at this point, as documents can be lost easily, leaving you legally liable.
You May Benefit from a One Time Purge:
- During clean-up of end-of-year or end-of-quarter documents that have lost their relevance or have expired within their retention period
- When you don’t need continuous shredding but would like occasional shredding services
- If your company or family is in the middle of relocating
- A one-time clean-out is preferred for personal documents and files
Documents to Include in a Purge:
- Address labels from junk mail and magazines
- ATM receipts
- Bank statements
- Birth certificate copies
- Canceled and voided checks
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses
- Documents relating to investments
- Documents containing passwords or PINs
- Education Records
- Employee pay stubs
- Employment records
- Expired passports and visas
- Legal documents
- Insurance Information
- Internal Memos
- Luggage tags
- Medical and dental records
- Papers with a Social Security number
- Payroll Information
- Pre-approved credit card applications
- Purchase Orders
- Report cards
- Resumés or curriculum vitae
- Tax forms
- Travel itineraries
- Used airline tickets
Why Choose Assured Document Destruction, Tucson?
- Secure on-site cross-cut shredding carried out directly at your location.
- Our shredding services prevent the risks of identity theft and fraud, while protecting your reputation.
- Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- All materials are properly shred, recycled or disposed of in accordance with privacy laws and environmental regulations.
- All Shred Specialists are background checked, uniformed and security cleared for your safety.
- Off-site shredding is also available at our secure shred facility, as an alternative option.
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided following each shredding service, providing customers with additional peace of mind.
- Assured Document Destruction is AAA Certified by NAID, the National Association for Information Destruction, by complying with NAID’s strict security standards and procedures. Partnering with a Certified shredding provider guarantees the highest level of protection and privacy for your organization.
Complete Shredding Services
Full Service Shredding
Assured Document Destruction specializes in secure shredding services. Whether it’s on an on-going, regular basis for your office or a one-time bulk clean-out of storage documents.
All materials are shred at your location into small particles by one of our on-site security specialists, then returned to our secure facility.
Assured Document Destruction has specialized expertise in hard drive destruction, computer disposal and electronic media destruction. We are certified for on-site mobile…