Hard Drive Destruction
Get An Instant Quote
* Required Field
We never sell or share your information.
Hard Drive Destruction
Hard Drive Destruction
Assured Document Destruction has specialized expertise in hard drive destruction, computer disposal and electronic media destruction. We are certified for on-site mobile shredding of hard drives. During shredding, all electronic media and hard-drives are rendered legally indecipherable. The physical destruction ensures that the confidential information cannot be accessed again. Having drives, back-up tapes, floppies, optical disks and any electronic storage media shred can become part of your overall destruction program, either by regular scheduled service or one-time projects is easy as 1,2,3.
Importance Of Hard Drive Shredding
When your hard drive reaches the end of its lifespan, it is important to destroy it completely rather than just wiping it and throwing it away. The reason for this is because even though you wiped your hard drive of all your information, pieces can still be accessed if someone is skilled enough with data retrieval, making your sensitive information at risk for theft.
With a hard drive shredding service, they are entirely destroyed, making your information unrecoverable. It’s also done by shredding experts trained in protecting confidential information. The hard drives are shredded in a secure environment, on location using our shredding mobile trucks where you can watch the destruction yourself, or they can be taken back to our secure shredding facility to be destroyed there. Upon destruction, you will be provided with a Certificate of Destruction that proves your secure destruction.
What We Can Destroy for You
Hard Drive & Media Shredding Process
- Contact Assured Document Destruction by calling us at 520-263-8220 or by using our online contact form. The shredding experts will contact you shortly and discuss the number of hard drives or media you need to be destroyed. They will then provide you with a quote.
- Wait until your shredding day arrives.
- It’s your shredding day; the Assured Document Destruction time will be right on time, ready to go. Just show them where your media or hard drives are located, and they will collect them into secure containers and take them to the mobile truck.
- The next step depends on whether you want the shredding done on-site or off-site. If it’s on-site, then your media and hard drives are shredded in the mobile shredding truck, where you can watch them be shredded right before your eyes. If it’s an off-site service, then the shredding technicians will take them back to our secure facility, where they will be destroyed there.
- Lastly, once everything is destroyed, you will get your Certificate of Destruction.
NAID AAA Certified
Our shredding services are NAID AAA Certified, which means that our shredding process follows the highest standards in the information security industry. All NAID Certified companies must go through scheduled and unannounced audits to ensure that everything is to standard. Having this certification means that your information will stay confidential.
Environmentally Friendly Service
When you shred your old media and hard drives with us, all the shredded bits will be sorted and then recycled, ensuring that the shredded components stay out of our landfills and are repurposed.
Why Choose Assured Document Destruction, Tucson?
- Cross-cut shredding performed on-site at your location.
- Our shredding services prevent the risks of identity theft and fraud, while protecting your reputation.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- All materials are properly shred, recycled or disposed of in accordance with privacy laws and environmental regulations.
- All Shred Specialists are background checked, uniformed and security cleared for your safety.
- We offer off-site and on-site shredding services.
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided following each shredding service, providing customers with additional peace of mind.
- We at Assured Document Destruction are NAID AAA Certified, which means our security procedures and standards are in line with NAID’s strict guidelines. Partnering with a Certified shredding provider will ensure the highest level of security and privacy for your organization.
Complete Shredding Services
Full Service Shredding
Assured Document Destruction specializes in secure shredding services. Whether it’s on an on-going, regular basis for your office or a one-time bulk clean-out of storage documents.
All materials are shred at your location into small particles by one of our on-site security specialists, then returned to our secure facility.
Assured Document Destruction has specialized expertise in hard drive destruction, computer disposal and electronic media destruction. We are certified for on-site mobile…