Drop Off Shredding
Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm (except holidays)
While there is no job that is too small, sometimes we can meet your shredding needs more cost effectively and conveniently if you drop your material to be shredded off at our location. We accept drop off shredding at our facility Monday – Friday from 8 am until 4pm (except holidays), and we do not close for lunch. A staff member will assist you in getting your sensitive documents inside of our facility where they will be placed in a locked container and destroyed later that evening. The containers are physically locked, and stored in a secured facility that is under constant video surveillance.
There is no need to remove staples, paper clips, rubber bands or file folders, our shredders are able to easily destroy those items. If there are large metal pieces like a hard drive or stapler, or plastic items like three ring binders, sheet covers, etc. this material would have to be removed prior to shredding.
The cost for drop-off service is $10.00 per 1.2 cubic foot box, roughly the size of a copy paper box. We estimate bags with the same metric of a copy paper sized box or approximately 35 pounds of material.
Our address is
1075 W. Grant Rd. , Tucson, AZ 85705
, please click here for a Google map or click here to download and print the PDF map.
Bring Your Shredding to Us
- Cross-cut shredding
- Certificate of destruction provided
- Hard drives, Data Tapes, VHS Tapes, Floppy Disk, CD and DVDs also accepted.
- Licensed - Bonded – Insured
- Secure, time saving and cost effective
- Meets all required Regulatory Compliance.
- AAA NAID certified for off-site destruction
No Banker Box? No Problem!
Seal N’ Shred
- Securely holds large volumes of documents
- Environmentally friendly; goes right in the shredder
- Perfect for home and office use
- Shredding service included in price!
- 6 gallon
- 13.5W x 5.5D x 21H
- (up to 35lbs. capacity)
Assured By The Numbers
Partnering with Our Customers
Complete Shredding Services
Full Service Shredding